Loan Programme for the Financing of Female Entrepreneurship
1. Final Borrowers
Companies, crafts businesses, natural persons running their business as sole traders, cooperatives and institutions:
- in which one or more women own at least 51% share in the capital of the company or of which women are registered owners, and
- the management board of which is chaired by a woman.
Pursuant to the Conflict of Interest Prevention Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Croatia, Nos. 26/11, 12/12, 126/12, 57/15), restrictions are in force on lending to business entities whose ownership interests are owned by public officials and their family members. The provisions of these restrictions are considered to be a constituent part of HBOR’s loan programmes. The full wording of the restrictions can be found at: Restrictions on Lending to State Officials.
2. Purpose of Loans
|The purpose of loans are investments in:|
|I. Fixed assets:||
|II. Permanent working capital||
3. Manner of Implementation
- via commercial banks
- direct lending
4. Loan Amount, Disbursement Period and Repayment
HBOR generally finances up to 100% of the estimated investment value, VAT not included. HBOR can, in certain cases, consider a possibility of financing the estimated investment value with VAT.
Depending on the possibilities of the final borrower to obtain the right to the award of state aid and/or de minimis aid, a loan is approved at a general interest rate that is determined at least at the level of a reference or promotional interest rate, i.e. an effective interest rate below the reference rate.
Interest rate is variable based on the Decision of HBOR’s Managing Board pursuant to HBOR’s Decision on Interest Rates and the Interest Calculation Regulations.
6. Loan Application Fee
0.8% one-off, charged on the committed loan amount
7. Commitment Fee
0.25% p.a. charged on the undisbursed loan amount, starting 30 days after the loan contract date
- bills of exchange and debentures,
- pledge of property or transfer of fiduciary title to property supported by property insurance policy endorsed in favour of HBOR,
- bank guarantees,
- guarantee issued by HAMAG-BICRO,
- for loans of up to HRK 100,000.00 with HAMAG-BICRO guarantee covering 80% of the loan principal, bills of exchange and debentures of the borrower together with the owner’s consent for the seizure of salary
- As security for loans in the amount of up to HRK 100,000.00 HBOR may accept two creditworthy guarantors
- other security customary in the banking operations.
If loans are extended via commercial banks, final borrowers negotiate collateral with their commercial banks.
9. List of Commercial Banks Co-operating on the Loan Programme
- Addiko Bank d.d., Zagreb (RS)
- Banka Kovanica d.d., Varaždin
- Croatia banka d.d., Zagreb
- Erste & Steiermärkische bank d.d., Rijeka (RS)
- Hrvatska poštanska banka d.d., Zagreb (RS)
- Istarska kreditna banka Umag d.d., Umag
- Jadranska banka d.d., Šibenik
- KentBank d.d., Zagreb
- Kreditna banka Zagreb d.d., Zagreb
- OTP banka Hrvatska d.d., Zadar (RS)
- Partner banka d.d., Zagreb
- Podravska banka d.d., Koprivnica (RS)
- Primorska banka d.d., Rijeka
- Privredna banka Zagreb d.d., Zagreb
- Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d., Zagreb (RS)
- Sberbank d.d., Zagreb (RS)
- Slatinska banka d.d., Slatina (RS)
- Societe Generale – Splitska banka d.d., Split
- Štedbanka d.d., Zagreb
- Vaba d.d. banka Varaždin, Varaždin
- Veneto banka d.d., Zagreb
- Zagrebačka banka d.d., Zagreb (RS)
More detailed information relating to this loan programme can be obtained at:
HBOR, Strossmayerov trg 9, 10000 Zagreb
Phone: +385 1 / 45 91 666,