If you are an exporter or plan to export, and you need a loan for the financing of your current business operations (e.g. purchase of raw materials and production materials, settlement of obligations towards suppliers, labour costs etc.), you can obtain from your bank quickly and more easily a working capital loan in the amount of up to HRK 1 million with a repayment period of up to one year (exceptionally two years).
TO WHOM IS THE PROGRAMME INTENDED?
Small and medium-sized enterprises in the Republic of Croatia that have generated an operating income of up to HRK 50 million (including start-up entrepreneurs) in the last business year and meet one of the following two criteria:
• they have generated at least 30% of their operating income from export revenues in the past financial year, for which official annual statements are available,
• they have, at the time of loan disbursement, unrealised or unpaid export contracts in the amount of loan.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE PROGRAMME?
• it is possible to insure 80% of receivables – loan principal and contracted interest (regular interest, interest during disbursement period and interest during grace period),
• it is possible to insure loans granted to entrepreneurs from all sectors of the economy, including the tourism sector,
• the bank is secured against default under the loan contract.
Constituent parts of the Portfolio Insurance Agreement are, among others, the General Terms and Conditions for the Insurance of Exporters’ Working Capital Loan Portfolio determining the rights and obligations of the bank as the insured and of HBOR as the insurer.