Loan Programme for IPARD Measure 301 Candidate Projects
1. Final Borrowers
- Units of local government (municipalities and cities up to 10,000 inhabitants) in accordance with Enclosure V. to the Ordinance on the Implementation of Measure 301 “Enhancement and Development of Rural Infrastructure” under the IPARD Programme. Borrowers can be units of local government that have entered into a Contract on the Allocation of Funds under the IPARD Programme with the Paying Agency for Agriculture, Fisheries and Rural Development.
Pursuant to the Conflict of Interest Prevention Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Croatia Nos. 26/11, 12/12, 126/12, 57/15), restrictions are in force on lending to business entities whose ownership interests are owned by public officials and their family members. The provisions of these restrictions are deemed a constituent part of HBOR loan programmes. The full wording of the restrictions can be found at: Restrictions on Lending to State Officials.
2. Purpose of Loans
In accordance with the Ordinance on the Implementation of Measure 301 “Enhancement and Development of Rural Infrastructure” under the IPARD Programme, the fallowing investment will be financed:
- Investments in the sewerage and wastewater treatment systems sector
- Investments in the sector of local unclassified roads
- Investments in the sector of heating plants
- Investments in the sector of firebreaks with elements of forest roads
|Loans under the Loan Programme are intended for investment in:
3. Manner of Implementation
- through commercial banks
- direct lending
- risk-sharing model
4. Loan Amount, Disbursement Period and Repayment
The loan amount is not limited; depends on HBOR’s financing capabilities, the investment project, creditworthiness of the borrower, value and quality of collateral offered.
HBOR finances up to 100% of the estimated investment value, VAT included
Loans are granted in HRK and indexed to a foreign currency.
5. Interest Rate
4% p.a., fixed
Interest rate is calculated according to the proportional method. Interest during the disbursement period, up to the beginning of the repayment period is calculated on the disbursed amount on the basis of the regular interest rate and charged quarterly.
6. Loan Application Fee
1.0% one-off, charged on the committed loan amount
7. Commitment Fee
0.25% p.a. charged on the committed undisbursed loan amount, starting 30 days from the loan contract date
- bills of exchange and debentures of units of local government
- other customary security in the banking obligations
9. Commercial Banks Co-operating with HBOR on the Loan Programme:
- Addiko Bank d.d., Zagreb (RS)
- Banka Kovanica d.d., Varaždin
- Croatia banka d.d., Zagreb
- Erste & Steiermärkische bank d.d., Rijeka (RS)
- Hrvatska poštanska banka d.d., Zagreb (RS)
- Istarska kreditna banka Umag d.d., Umag
- OTP banka Hrvatska d.d., Zadar (RS)
- Partner banka d.d., Zagreb
- Podravska banka d.d., Koprivnica (RS)
- Privredna banka Zagreb d.d., Zagreb
- Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d., Zagreb (RS)
- Slatinska banka d.d., Slatina (RS)
- Societe Generale – Splitska banka d.d., Split
- Vaba d.d. banka, Varaždin
- Veneto banka d.d., Zagreb
- Zagrebačka banka d.d., Zagreb (RS)
The aforementioned commercial banks have been included into the financing through commercial banks.
Those commercial banks that have been included also into the financing under the risk-sharing model SME are marked by acronym RS.
More detailed information relating to this loan programme can be obtained at:
HBOR Strossmayerov trg 9, 10000 Zagreb
phone: +385 1 / 4591 – 666,