Loan Programme in Preparation for the Tourist Season
1. Final Borrowers
- companies, craftsmen, institutions
Pursuant to the Conflict of Interest Prevention Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Croatia Nos. 26/11, 12/12, 126/12, 57/15), restrictions are in force on lending to business entities whose ownership interests are owned by public officials and their family members. The provisions of these restrictions are deemed a constituent part of HBOR loan programmes. The full wording of the restrictions can be found at: Restrictions on Lending to State Officials.
2. Purpose of Loans
|Procurement of goods and services with the objective of preparing the forthcoming tourist season and offering high-quality services to tourists. These investments include the procurement of food, beverages and small inventory items as well as regular maintenance costs, salaries and general overhead costs.|
3. Manner of Implementation
- through commercial banks
- risk-sharing model
- risk-sharing model- SME
4. Loan Amount, Disbursement Period and Repayment
5. Interest Rate for Final Borrowers
variable, three-month EURIBOR+3.75% p.a.
Depending on the capabilities of the final borrower in obtaining the right to the award of de minimis aid, loan comes with a general interest rate that is determined at least in the amount of reference or by stimulating the interest rate or the effective interest rate below the reference.
6. Loan Application Fee
0.8% one-off, charged on the committed loan amount
7. Commitment Fee
0.25% p.a., charged on the commited undisbursed loan amount, starting 30 days after the loan contract date
- bills of exchange and debentures
- pledge of property or transfer of fiduciary ownership of property supported by a property insurance policy endorsed in favor of HBOR
- bank guarantees
- other collateral customary in the banking operations
Final borrowers negotiate collataral with commercial banks.
9. Commercial Bank Co-operating with HBOR
- Addiko Bank d.d., Zagreb (RS SME); (RS)
- Banka Kovanica d.d., Varaždin
- Croatia banka d.d., Zagreb
- Erste & Steiermärkische bank d.d., Rijeka (RS SME); (RS)
- Hrvatska poštanska banka d.d., Zagreb (RS SME); (RS)
- Istarska kreditna banka Umag d.d., Umag (RS SME)
- Jadranska banka d.d., Šibenik
- KentBank d.d., Zagreb
- Kreditna banka Zagreb d.d., Zagreb
- OTP banka Hrvatska d.d., Zadar (RS SME); (RS)
- Partner banka d.d., Zagreb
- Podravska banka d.d., Koprivnica (RS SME); (RS)
- Privredna banka Zagreb d.d., Zagreb (RS SME)
- Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d., Zagreb (RS SME); (RS)
- Sberbank d.d., Zagreb (RS SME); (RS)
- Slatinska banka d.d., Slatina (RS SME); (RS)
- Societe Generale – Splitska banka d.d., Split (RS SME)
- Štedbanka d.d., Zagreb
- Zagrebačka banka d.d., Zagreb (RS SME); (RS)
The aforementioned commercial banks have been included into the financing through commercial banks.
Those commercial banks that have been included also into the financing under the risk-sharing model SME are marked by acronym RS SME; those that have been included also into the financing under the risk-sharing model are marked by acronym RS.
More detailed information relating to this programme can be obtained at:
HBOR, Strossmayerov trg 9,10000 Zagreb
Phone: +385 1 / 45 91 666