Programme for Financing Suppliers in Export Transactions
- exporter of goods, works or services (hereinafter: the supplier) who has concluded an export contract with a foreign buyer
Pursuant to the Conflict of Interest Prevention Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Croatia Nos. 26/11, 12/12, 126/12, 57/15), restrictions are in force on lending to business entities whose ownership interests are owned by public officials and their family members. The provisions of these restrictions are deemed a constituent part of HBOR loan programmes. The full wording of the restrictions can be found at: Restrictions on Lending to State Officials.
2. Purpose of Loans
3. Manner of Implementation
- direct lending
4. Loan Amount, Disbursement Period and Repayment
The first instalment shall fall due 3 or 6 months after the loan repayment start date, depending on the selected manner of repayment and the type of export transaction.
5. Interest Rate for Borrowers
The interest rate depends on the creditworthiness of the supplier and the type of export transaction. The interest rate can be fixed or variable.
|Fixed interest rate||CIRR + marginMargin on CIRR ranges from 0.2 – 2 %, depending on the creditworthiness of the supplier, the buyer, the export transaction, the importing country and the repayment term.|
|Variable interest rate||LIBOR/EURIBOR + marginThe margin depends on the creditworthiness of the supplier, the buyer, the export transaction, the importing country and the repayment term.|
6. Loan Application Fee
- up to 1% p.a. one-off, charged on the committed loan amount
7. Commitment Fee
- up to 1% p.a. charged on the committed undisbursed loan amount
- policy insuring direct deliveries of goods and services assigned to HBOR
- assignment of accounts receivable under the export contract
- other acceptable security
The supplier concludes an export contract with the foreign buyer to sell goods, works or services on credit. Loan funds are disbursed directly to the account of the supplier in the currency of the export contract. The foreign buyer repays the loan to the supplier, and the supplier to HBOR.
More detailed information relating to this loan programme can be obtained at:
HBOR, Strossmayerov trg 9, 10000 Zagreb
Phone: +385 1 / 45 91 666