Direct loans / issued guaranteesAs the first measure, HBOR approved to its clients who have been granted a direct loan or to whom a guarantee has been issued, a moratorium in the period from 1 April 2020 to 30 June 2020 on unpaid obligations maturing from 1 March 2020 to 30 June 2020.
MORATORIUM TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- moratorium in the period from 1 April 2020 to 30 June 2020,
- in the moratorium period, no loan principal is repaid,
- in the moratorium period, regular interest and fees are calculated, but not charged,
- upon expiry of the moratorium period, the principle amount due, accrued interest and fees are charged in 12 equal monthly installments, the first of which falls due one month after the expiry of the moratorium period,
- no regular interest will accrue on the obligations of directly granted loans covered by the moratorium,
- no fee will be charged for the moratorium implementation.
APPROVAL OF MORATORIUM: Each beneficiary of direct loan / issued guarantee of HBOR will be delivered the Notification of the terms and conditions of moratorium. The beneficiaries should provide feedback to HBOR on the use of moratorium no later than 25 April 2020 by regular mail (address: Zelinska 3, 10000 Zagreb) or by electronic mail to the address received in the Notification of the terms and conditions of moratorium.
If the feedback cannot be provided until the requested deadline or should any additional questions arise, the person stated in the received Notification can be contacted or an e-mail sent to: email@example.com in order to agree on further proceedings.