Loan Programme for the Financing of Manufacturing
1. Final Borrowers
- companies, craft business, co-operatives
Pursuant to the Conflict of Interest Prevention Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Croatia Nos. 26/11, 12/12, 126/12, 57/15), restrictions are in force on lending to business entities whose ownership interests are owned by public officials and their family members. The provisions of these restrictions are deemed a constituent part of HBOR loan programmes. The full wording of the restrictions can be found at: Restrictions on Lending to State Officials.
2. Purpose of Loans
3. Manner of Implementation
- through commercial banks
- risk-sharing model
4. Loan Amount and Repayment Period
Depending on the capabilities of the final borrower in obtaining the right to the award of de minimis aid, loan comes with a general interest rate that is determined at least in the amount of reference or by stimulating interest rate or the effective interest rate below the reference.
Interest rate is variable on the basis of the Decision of HBOR’s Managing Board and pursuant to the criteria of the HBOR’s Decision on Interest Rates and the Interest Calculation Regulations.
Interest is calculated and charged quarterly.
6. Loan Application Fee
0.8% one-off, charged on the committed loan amount
7. Commitment Fee
0.25% p.a. on undisbursed loan amount, starting from the date from which the commercial bank may start to utilise the loan
For securing due fulfilment of loan obligations, HBOR shall accept:
- bills of exchange and debentures
- pledge of property of transfer of fiduciary title to property supported by property insurance policy endorsed in favor of HBOR
- bank guarantees
- other customary security in the banking operations.
Final borrowers negotiate collateral with their commercial banks.
9. Loan Contract Extention
In one year, depending on the decision of HBOR’s body in charge, Annex to the existing loan contract will be signed. In case the commercial bank applies for contract extension, it will be based on exporter’s request accompanied by an explanation and submitted at least 15 working days before the loan maturity date. The commercial bank may charge the final borrower with a fee up to 0.8% of the revolved amount.
10. Commercial Banks Co-operating with HBOR on the Loan Programme
- Addiko Bank d.d., Zagreb (RS)
- Croatia banka d.d., Zagreb
- Erste & Steiermärkische bank d.d., Rijeka (RS)
- Hrvatska poštanska banka d.d., Zagreb (RS)
- Istarska kreditna banka Umag d.d., Umag
- Jadranska banka d.d., Šibenik
- Kentbank d.d., Zagreb
- Kreditna banka Zagreb d.d., Zagreb
- OTP banka Hrvatska d.d., Zadar (RS)
- Podravska banka d.d., Koprivnica (RS)
- Privredna banka Zagreb d.d., Zagreb
- Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d., Zagreb (RS)
- Sberbank d.d., Zagreb (RS)
- Slatinska banka d.d., Slatina (RS)
- Societe Generale – Splitska banka d.d., Split
- Vaba d.d. banka, Varaždin
- Veneto banka d.d., Zagreb
- Zagrebačka banka d.d., Zagreb (RS)
The aforementioned commercial banks have been included into the financing through commercial banks.
Those commercial banks that have been included also into the financing under the risk-sharing model are marked by acronym RS.
More detailed information can be found in the complete wording of the Loan Programme or at:
HBOR, Strossmayerov trg 9, 10000 Zagreb
Phone: +385 1 /45 91 666