- Private sector business entities in the category of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises: companies, crafts businesses, family farms, cooperatives and producer organisations or other legal entities that are actively engaged in primary agricultural production and/or processing.
- Investments carried out on the territory of the Republic of Croatia are eligible.
- Borrowers must be registered in the Register of Farmers or the Register of Family Farms and/or registered for the processing of products referred to in Annex 1 to the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, except for fishery and aquaculture products.
- Borrowers will have to prove that their funding applications are submitted due to temporary difficulties related to the current crisis caused by the Russian aggression against Ukraine and not due to general funding needs.
Purpose of Loans
- Financing of working capital needed to eliminate instabilities in production and to finance current business operations (production preparation, raw materials and other materials, other production costs, labour costs, payment of obligations to suppliers and other general costs of current business, with the exception of loan obligations to commercial banks and other financial institutions as well as VAT).
- Refinancing of existing loans cannot be financed.
- In addition to costs incurred after submitting a loan application, HBOR will also accept the refund of previously invested funds, provided that such payments were not made before 24 March 2022.
|Manner of implementation
|Direct lending to borrowers – application and related documentation shall be submitted to HBOR by the borrower
|From EUR 25,000.00 to EUR 250,000.00
|0.50% per annum, fixed
|The borrower shall be exempt from paying all the fees that are normally charged when a loan is approved and disbursed (loan application processing fee, commitment fee) or when loan terms and conditions are amended, loan prepayment fee included.
|Period and manner of loan disbursement
It is possible to disburse a maximum of two loans per individual borrower up to a maximum total value of EUR 250,000.00.
|Generally, up to 5 years, up to 12-month grace period included
|Manner of repayment
|In equal monthly, three-monthly or semi-annual instalments
|Debentures and blank debentures of the borrower
Applicants are not automatically entitled to obtain a loan. HBOR makes a decision on each individual application.