The minimum amount of an individual loan:
- Under the risk-sharing model with commercial bank: HBOR’s share in the loan may generally not be lower than HRK 1,000,000.00
- Direct HBOR loans:
- for borrowers generating a certain share of income from exports* or from tourism activities**: HRK 1,500,000.00 and more
- for other borrowers: above HRK 37,000,000.00
The maximum loan amount with HBOR’s share shall not exceed:
a) Twice the amount of annual salary expenditures of final beneficiary (including social security contributions and expenditures relating to the employees at the company location but formally on the payroll of subcontractor) for 2019 or for the last year available. As for final beneficiaries incorporated on 1 January 2019 or after that date, maximum loan amount shall not exceed the assessed annual salary expenditures for the first two years of operations; or
b) 25% of total business income/revenues in 2019; or
c) With an appropriate explanation and based on a statement of final beneficiary on its liquidity needs, the amount of loan can be increased to cover the liquidity needs during the period of 18 months from the moment of approval in case of SMEs and during the period of 12 months from the moment of approval in case of large enterprises.
– having generated at least 10% of their export revenues in the operating income in the last business year for which official financial statements (exporters) are available, or
– having generated at least 10% of their export revenues in the operating income with one or several exporters from the item above in the last business year for which official financial statements of the company (exporter’s suppliers) are available.
**Borrowers that generate income from tourism activities are the following business entities:
– the entities to which the Central Bureau of Statistics has assigned one of the following National Classification of Activities codes: 50.10 – Sea and coastal water passenger transport, 55.10 – Hotels and similar accommodation, 55.20 – Holiday and other short stay accommodation services, 55.30 – Camping ground, recreational and vacation camp services, 55.90 – Other accommodation services, 56.10 – Restaurant and mobile food serving services, 56.21 – Event catering services, 56.29 – Other food service activities, 79.11 – Travel agency activities, 79.12 – Tour operator activities, 77.34 – Renting and leasing of water transport equipment, 93.21 Activities of amusement parks and theme parks, 93.29 Other amusement and recreation activities,
– or the entities that can prove that more than 30% of their income/revenues are generated from the activities stated in the previous indent.