If you are an exporter of goods and services and have agreed, with foreign buyers, the deferral of payment of up to 365 days, exceptionally up to 2 years, you can arrange an insurance policy for your export receivables with HBOR.
By the insurance policy, you can protect yourself against non-payment by foreign buyers.
In HBOR you can insure your cash receivables against foreign buyers that you want to insure, and insurance policies can be arranged for one or several foreign buyers.
In case of non-payment by the foreign buyer, indemnity is paid to you by HBOR.
What are the advantages of an insurance policy?
• You can insure up to 90% of receivable amount per foreign buyer;
• You are insured against non-payments caused by non-market and temporarily non-market commercial and political risks;
• Insurance premium accrues and is charged monthly, on the basis of realised export;
• Waiting period of 3 months is a warranty of the indemnity payment in short term;
• Simple and fast manner of arranging an insurance policy.
Based on preliminary risk assessment, HBOR can provide free of charge and unbinding information on possibilities and terms and conditions on insurance for each foreign buyer.