TO WHOM THE MEASURE IS INTENDED
Rescheduling of existing loan obligations is made possible for all HBOR’s loan beneficiaries that are unable to carry out their planned activities due to the COVID – 19 outbreak, regardless of whether the loan was approved directly, via commercial bank or leasing company, respectively.
WHAT DOES RESCHEDULING IMPLY?
- The possibility of approving an extended loan disbursement period, grace period and loan repayment period for the maximum of 6 months in total, but not longer than 31 December 2020, with no fees charged, but regular interest being calculated and charged during the grace period,
- For entities active in the tourism industry, it is possible to approve an extended loan disbursement period, grace period and loan repayment period for the maximum of 16 months in total, starting from 1 March 2020,
- Approval of change of the agreed loan terms and conditions regarding the principal and interest (regular and penalty) calculation and charging is made possible in the manner that e.g. the instalment amount, percentage of principal repaid etc. is changed,
- The fee for changing the loan terms and conditions is not calculated and charged.
Rescheduling of obligations is negotiated with each borrower individually according to its repayment potential.
APPLICATION FOR RESCHEDULING
– For direct loans:
to be sent by regular mail to HBOR, Zelinska 3, 10000 Zagreb; or by electronic mail to the loan officer in charge, or by electronic mail to: email@example.com;
– For loans approved via commercial banks:
to be sent to the commercial bank with which the borrower concluded a loan contract.
Anyone who submits an application for rescheduling will receive further instructions in the same manner in the shortest term possible.