1. Eligible beneficiariesPrivate sector business entities – companies, crafts businesses, sole traders, family farms, cooperatives and institutions as follows:
- micro, small and medium-sized business entities
- mid-cap entities.
Public sector business entities – units of local and regional government (municipalities, cities and counties – hereinafter: ULRGs) and companies, institutions and agencies owned or majority-owned by ULRGs and/or the Republic of Croatia.
Financing of finance and operating leasing for the following new or used lease assets:
2. Lending purpose and lease assets
- commercial vehicles
- personal vehicles used for commercial purposes, i.e. used primarily for the performance of registered activity or particularly marked and adjusted for the performance of such activity
3. Manner of financing and submitting finance applications
- In cooperation with leasing companies – Application and supporting documentation are submitted by leasing beneficiary to leasing company.
4. Amount of financing
- Amount of financing and own share of leasing beneficiary are determined by leasing company.
5. Currency of leasing
6. Interest rate
- Interest rate charged to leasing beneficiary is determined by leasing company.
- Fees charged to leasing beneficiary are determined by leasing company.
8. Repayment / lease period
- Repayment/lease period for leasing beneficiary is determined by leasing company, provided that repayment/lease period cannot be shorter than two years for micro, small and medium-sized entrepreneurs and mid-caps and five years for public sector entities.
- Instruments of security for leasing beneficiary are determined by leasing company.
10. Related documentation / Schedules
Erste & Steiermärkische S-Leasing d.o.o.
11. Leasing companies Co-operating with HBOR on Programme
OTP Leasing d.d.
Raiffeisen Leasing d.o.o.
UniCredit Leasing Croatia d.o.o.